Author Information Technical Sessions (not for Students)
- Receipt of Speakers Bios: 2015 May 25
- Receipt of Abstracts: 2014 November 26 (EXTENDED)
- Receipt of Full Papers: 2015 February 16
- Notification of accepted paper: 2015 April 1 (papers in review)
For the official call for papers click here (PDF)
General Abstracts Guidelines
- Paper abstracts should be < 100 words in length.
- Full papers should present facts that are new and significant or represent a state-of-the-art review. They should include enough information for a clear presentation of the topic.
- For details on abstracts and full paper format and requirements, please see the Conference Website.
For the paper template click here (MS Word)
Paper Submission Procedure
The required format of submission is electronic (Word or pdf). Submissions should be made via: http://www.softconf.com/f/CNS2015Technical
To help with planning, authors should log onto the electronic
submission system and input the title, author(s), and affiliation(s) of
their planned paper even before making the full submission.
Note: For a paper to appear in the Conference Proceedings, at least one of the authors must register for the Conference by the "early" registration date (2015 April 15).
- Presentations are 15 min + 5 min for Questions and Answers. Authors, please keep to the time guidelines, to ensure the session stays on-track.
- Presentations can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the conference, or be brought to the conference on a memory stick and uploaded during the Speakers' Breakfast, on the day of your talk.
- The Technical Program schedule can be found under the "Technical Program" tab.
- Speakers, please provide a short bio via email at email@example.com by May 22nd.